This is a great time to be a parent. Primarily because there is so much great music for kids. When we were dating, my wife and I used to make music tapes for each other, now our kids make them for others. In fact, I was inspired to write this while listening to a CD my youngest son wanted to make for his camp counselor. So please allow me to share some fun music for kids and their parents.
1. MaMa Be Right Back, by the Doo Dads
2. The Other Day I met a Bear, by Bare Naked Ladies.
3. Bedhead, The Jimmies
4. D is for Drums, They Might Be Giants
5. Nicky Nicky Knock Knock, The Dream Band Jam
6. Alphabutt, Kimya Dawson
7.Yellow Bus, Justin Roberts
8. Jump, Jive, an Wail, Louie Prima
9. The Name Game, Taj Mahal
10. Sugar High, I can do it by myself